MARCH 17th 2020
ALL RESIDENTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THEIR LEASING OFFICE DUE TO THE COVID-19.
PLEASE CALL YOUR LEASING OFFICE, USE YOUR RESIDENT PORTAL OR THE CHAF WEBSITE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
CHAF PHONE #727-522-1504
It is important that we follow the safest and most responsible practices outlined by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines on the coronavirus (COVID-19). As it relates to the maintenance of our units the following rules/restrictions will be adhered to:
- The Maintenance team will handle high priority cases only. For Example, but possibly not limited to:
- Water Leaks
- Refrigerator Stopped Working
- Stove/Oven Stopped Working
- Sewer Backing Up or Stoppage
- Toilet Running
- Please follow the 6 feet social distancing if the unit is occupied.
- Please let your Leasing Office know if any resident is sick or has encountered the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Thank you for your care, patience, and cooperation during this unprecedented time. Continue to follow the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines at www.cdc.gov for the most up to date information on COVID-19.
Please be safe!